Muka Surat Hidupku

Aleeya Qaisarah Sophea

Top Comment :

02 Oktober 2010

Only I Know About I and U

Photobucket
I don't tell anyone about the way you hold my hand
I don't tell anyone about the things that we have planned
I won't tell anybody

They want to push me down
They want to see you fall down




Won't tell anybody how you turn my world around
I won't tell anyone how your voice is my favourite sound
I won't tell anybody
They want to see us falL

I don't need a parachute
Baby, if I've got you
I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall, down~

Don't believe the things you tell yourself so late night and
You are your own worst enemy
You'll never win the fight
Just hold on to me
I'll hold on to you
It's you and me up against the world
It's you and me....

I won't fall out of love
I'll fall into you

BY :http://zyraxoxo.blogspot.com

Tiada ulasan:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails